- The competition was collaboratively facilitated by The Neighborhood Design Center in partnership with Central Ohio Community Improvement Corporation, City of Columbus Land Redevelopment Division and with support from American Institute of Architects, Columbus and the Building Industry Association of Central Ohio.
- Central Ohio has a housing shortage
- There is a pressing need for more housing for all income levels
- We need new ideas to provide quality housing for our diverse and growing population
- Design a housing solution buildable for $170,000 that will break ground in 2022
- High-quality, replicable, and adaptable
- The competition was introduced in April 2021 and winners were announced in September 2021.
- Projects will be located on the Hilltop and in the City of Whitehall.
MANY THANKS TO OUR PARTNERS